Thursday, May 18, 2017

Confessions & Desires ~ Stinging Nettles

This is the first in a new series of posts I'll call "Confessions & Desires" ...

It's my hope to finally be able to get out some of the implements, positions, etc., that I've been curious about or have greatly desired.

Like this one ....

Daddy often --- a lot, often --- uses the bristle side of the hairbrush on me to supremely great effect. For one, it is impossible to not be sore when sitting down, even with a light application. A more hardcore application - like with the wire-bristled grill cleaning brush types, offer an unbelievably long-lasting reminder that is re-ignited with the slightest smack on even a clothed bum.

While it's been said that "not sitting down for a week" is a myth that cannot be attained with even the lengthiest of spankings, I have to agree. The ONLY time that has ever been attained has been after a good, long, hard bristle spanking.

Sure, it can be messy. Daddy has a special sheepskin mini-paddle that he uses to "absorb" the drops of blood that rise to the surface when using such an implement. (Might I say, over the years, it's well and fully soaked). But, it isn't NEARLY as bad as it sounds. If you're like me, within hours I'm almost healed up. By the next day, a spanking hurts more, sure, but it isn't devastating.

This brings me to my forever curiosity and desire to experience "Stinging Nettles". (I would LOVE any experiences others have had with these to please share!).

I'm especially interested (excited? Did I say that?!) about having to sit, pants down on a bunch in the corner after a good, long spanking. Also, and I've seen this done in a video from Rigid East/Lupus Productions, where they're stuffed into the girl's panties as she remains in time-out ... or sent to bed (would be my choice!) ... to remember the punishment she just got for her wandering fingers and inappropriate behavior!!

We're just now exploring birching and switching - and, may I say, BOTH are supremely effective punishments. (Hate them! Owie!!!! But the *after* ~ oh my) I guess that's what happens when you move from the city to the woods, a natural progression.

So, I'm super interested to explore this very old-fashioned and traditional punishment.

If anyone has any idea where to get them, find them, etc. Please do let me know!

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment