Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CUSTOM SPANKING STORIES

Hey brats and Tamers, 

Yes, it has been far too long. For lots of things!


Did I mention this is the best position in the world for a punishment spanking?

 But, I'm happy to report that things are back on track - and just like a brat who's tired that her spanker never follows through with threats, I know you're tired of hearing that lots of good stuff is coming to the bratTaming blog.

So, allow me to fill you in.

We made an out of state move a few months back. Our new place is great for a temporary home but much too small for a long term life filled with kids, pets, and Domestic Discipline!

It took us a while to figure out how to make the maintenance of our relationship work within the confines of new schedules and smaller, less private (and more echo-y) places - but we've finally done so.

I have to give all the credit to my awesome Daddy (lots of naughty girls *hope* to marry well - meaning marry someone able to handle them - but I actually did!). No matter how much I cry, sulk, pout, get in my *moods* or freak out about all the "real life" stuff getting in the way, he never gave up working on a solution to making it work here.

Including, being the best strict Daddy he could be so I could be the brat I have to be.

In addition to making this blog a place to read hot & arousing scenarios and stories of REAL disciplinary punishments, plus to see videos and images as realistic as I need to see them (whether original, exclusive content or found on the web) - we'd also like for other DD practitioners to be able to have a place for hope and answers when facing the same things we did or do.  It's not easy, no, but if you're committed to each other and the life you want to build together, it is more than possible as we have proven.



In the spirit of that, I have a new writing and posting schedule which Daddy will make me accountable to, but with which you can help, as well. 

Aside from my "real" writing: Mostly horror and Non-fiction regarding traditional values, I'm going to offer Custom Domestic Discipline Stories here on bratTaming. Part of the reason we have this blog is the lack of ORIGINAL and CUSTOM content regarding this lifestyle.
We'd like to help make your dreams come true, too.
The first three stories requested on this blog will be FREE (with the caveat that I can also post them here with no identifying information).

Would you like one? 
You can read my spanking stories on this blog, but here is a link to one if you've not yet been: Example
More details will follow after I've done the first three so feel free to send your requests here - Just put "Story" in the subject line. I'll post an update when the first three requests have been submitted. 
Don't be like this poor brat below (or the jerk she married!)  - 
Send me an eMail now!  

More to come tomorrow, brats & Tamers - Having me here with you every day means sticking to my domestic schedule ... or else!

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment