Sunday, May 21, 2017

*This* brat ... punished

Well, there's been a few requests so I've decided to accommodate and add some photos of what happens when I do not behave.

Technically, we are public figures in our profession - We are in broadcast media and tv so, a bit of discretion is a must, I'm afraid!

In my work, I write, speak and host shows about traditionalism, family first, how Feminism has destroyed the family structure and society as a whole. While I've NEVER been ashamed to admit that I am a die-hard spankophile since birth, the sensitivity of getting those "radical" opinions accepted via mainstream media prevents me from full-disclosure at this juncture.

But, don't worry, Daddy will make sure that what I post - especially the forthcoming videos (another humiliating add-on to my punishments) - will be revealing enough!!








No comments:

Post a Comment