Wednesday, May 17, 2017

... And So it Begins

If you're reading this blog, you're one of two types of people. You're either an (A) Outraged DemLibFem that wants all REAL girls strung up (and not for fun); or, (B) you are a conservative Disciplinarian that is utterly aghast at the behavior women and girls are being allowed to engage in without consequence.

You very well may be (C) - A spankophile who could care less about the state of society as long as you either have a girl bare-assed across your lap or are a bare-assed girl across a lap.

In any of those cases, if REAL Domestic spanking and punishment is what you're after, including how to do so (for the uninitiated among us) with a unique and original voice, as well as examples, then you're in the right place.


Just a brief disclaimer: While the majority of items in this blog will absolutely be of a parental and or educational nature, as a mother, I do not advocate the corporal punishment of children beyond the occasional smack on the bum for whatever infraction. Nor, unlike is SO necessary in the case of brat punishment, advocate EVER spanking a child in anger. 

The psychology of ADULT, CONSENSUAL (and I mean the singular initial agreement to "hand over the countenance of your life to his good counsel and judgement from that day forth" singular agreement - not the ongoing "Yes, yes, yes, yes" that coeds are now required to emit during drunken frat-party sex so a boy can screw unafraid of date-rape charges) DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE and CORPORAL PUNISHMENT is completely different from what occurs psychologically within a child during such an experience. 

As my husband/Daddy and I have long understood - the most effective household discipline for a brat is the opposite of what will effectively work for a child. brats need strict, scary and detached - Children need firm but supportive loving.

*** brats BREATHE scolding - Children will become emotionally hung-up because of it. 
*** brats need CONSTANT oversight and rigid management - Children need to be taught to be self-sufficient and solve problems independently
*** brats need to look in the mirror and see welts and bruises from waist to knee - I shouldn't even have to explain why I'd better never see a child in such a state. 

In addition, and how you play it may be different, brats need to feel "put in their place". While I do know quite a many 15+ year olds that would have benefitted from a caring and strict authority figure, just watch tv or read anything written by them on the internet, until they can understand and consent to humiliating practice because they KNOW THEY DESERVE IT, any such action can only be detrimental rather than beneficial. 

Okay, I know, I said "brief. But it's over now. :)


This blog will outline what I have discovered over the course of decades as a spankophile - and what my husband and I practice, as well as discover together.

I am VERY interested in input from other spankers, as well as the brats that love them. 

Spanking is a confusing thing for a recipient. I've just discovered (last night) that the reason I cannot live without spankings (the"after", I mean, as the "during" sucks! :P ) is because it is the ONLY activity that allows me to drop all of my armor and intellect and just ... be ... me.

Oh, another aside here - If you're looking for sweet, coddly after-care you will NOT find it here. I have ALWAYS hated that. To me, it just screams "SUCKER" and gives me license to do whatever I was punished for in the first place, again. Include ANY activity where I may gain the upper hand or manipulate your feelings or reactions or decisions and you ... are .... done. My respect level will bottom out and so will the "awe" factor that makes all the bum-scorching pain and tears, worth it.

How many spankers/spankees feel the same? (Would love to hear from you) I suppose it is just us "brats" - submissives and weekend warriors and, especially, littles, need that part. I get that. And, hey, it IS about what works for YOU so I'm not telling you that you're "doing it wrong" if you aftercare. It's cool.

But you will not find it here.
THIS ............... is my perfect world.
THIS ............... is where I will write about and post images of both RL spankings & punishments I've endured and what the results were physically, emotionally and psychologically so you can venture whether doing the same can work for you, but it is also where I will post fictional imaginings (I am a writer, after all) based on photos I've found and my musings about what led up to them as I would prefer to see them play out.

Dialog, scolding, is the real crux for me. This is the discovery I've made after years and years of wondering why even the most perfect spankings were ineffective over time - because I hadn't felt punished in my "mind" and "heart" before, during and after.... The afterglow of a good discipline session, I've realized, is only so amazing BECAUSE of the psychological reverting to the emotions evoked which the physical pain only punctuates and helps to sink in. Looking in the mirror at the stripes you've earned recalls those emotions and is why it's a crucial part for brats to be able to do.

I look very forward to interacting with my readers. Not least because I've begun exploring the possibility (in the FUTURE don't get too excited) of assuming the Matriarchal spanking role with ingenue brats so desperately needing the discipline they've never gotten at home.

Yes, it shocked me too.

Please enjoy my efforts here (and don't hesitate to point out grammatical or other errors as it will just be more fodder for Daddy !) - I'm fond of saying that "perfectionism" is as damaging a trait in people as it is unattainable ... EXCEPT for in a very strict Daddy that expects his brat to mind and do what she's told ... or ELSE!

~brat



No comments:

Post a Comment